Upcoming meeting - Jan. 27th
To All CHARGUS Members/Subscribers!
We are going to have next “Hacking Saturday” meeting in the same library last time we had on Jan. 27th, which is the last Saturday of Jan. We are having approximately 7 ~ 9 members in this meeting.
This time I am planning to give a “not that hard” topic, we are not going to focus on how all the codes work or programming details, we are going to go through some interesting topics around Artificial Intelligence (AI). This will be a quite relaxing meeting, well, I will try my best to make it relaxing…
Bring your friends if interested, please! We are trying to find more students who are interested in programming as well, build a huge connection network between schools. Introduce this meeting or CHARGUS itself to anyone you think who may be interested in. This “relaxing” meeting may be a good chance for some new members.
- Artificial Intelligence basic concept
- Introduction to expert system
- Introduction to voice recognition
- Choosing programming languages for AI
- Introduction to Alan Turing (the father of AI)
- Free discusion
We are having some new members!
- Joey, freshman from Country Day
- Sunday, first girl member from Charlotte Catholic
- David, from Providence Day
Location and Time
Library at 5801 Rea Rd
Conference Room B on 2nd floor
Charlotte, NC 28277
Saturday, Jan. 27th
2:30PM ~ 4:30PM
You can come early for breaking ice, I will be there 2:10PM
- If you are bringing friends to the meeting, please email me so I can estimate how many people are coming to this meeting
- You may not bring snacks to this meeting (rules by the library, sorry guys)
Bring your laptop or other devices if you want (recommended)
I am expecting to have a photographer for out meeting, if anyone interested, please email me
If you are having trouble finding meeting location or having questions on other information, feel free to call me or text me at (980) 430 9361